Star Wars Death Star Teapot & Mug
Caffeine is the Empire's new Ultimate Weapon
- A Death Star that serves tea? Maybe the Empire isn't all bad!
- Nestled design pulls apart to reveal a teapot top and mug base
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe... even safe for Rebels and Jedi!
Caffeine is the Empire's new Ultimate WeaponLook - the Death Star is a planet-killing armored space station of doom. We get that. We've watched the movie... a lot. It's just that when you see the Death Star all dolled up as a teapot/mug set, pouring out hot steaming caffeine instead of lasers, it kinda seems adorable instead of super murdery. Even Luke Skywalker wouldn't have had a bad feeling about approaching this Death Star.
Which isn't to say that this is your average ceramic teapot and mug. We got a princess to smuggle us the secret plans for this Death Star pot, and then asked our resident science-monkeys to take a look. From what we can tell this is not only a high-quality ceramic replica of the Empire's Ultimate Weapon, it's also a nestled set - it pulls apart to reveal a 12 oz. teapot on top, which can then be poured into the cute little 6 oz. mug base. The real Death Star only came apart if you managed to hit a womp rat-sized target, which took an elaborate space battle to accomplish. Yet another reason why we'll take this teapot version over the real Death Star any day. Unless the Empire is just pandering to our caffeine-addictions now....
- Star Wars Death Star Teapot & Mug
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Teapot stacks on top of mug to complete the iconic spherical Death Star look
- Nestled space-saving design for a space station of doom!
- Perfect for thirsty stormtroopers and people who don't like to share (one teapot, one mug, one Galactic Empire)
- Capacity: 12 oz. teapot / 6 oz. mug
- Materials: High-quality ceramic
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 5.9" x 4.7"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dishwasher safe and microwave safe
- WARNING: Will shatter if used directly on the stove. Please pour the hot water inside.