Star Wars R2-D2 Pizza Cutter
Star Wars Pizza: It's What's for Dinner
- Pizza cutter makes R2-D2 droid noises as you use it
- Batteries are included
- Hand wash only
Star Wars Pizza: It's What's for DinnerDecorate your pizza like the Death Star and then have R2-D2 once again save the day by cutting it into single servings!
Other pizza topping ideas include:
- Use extra cheese and olives to create Darth Vader's helmet.
- Use green peppers and mushrooms for Yoda's head and clothes.
- Use thin strips of bacon and pepperoni rounds to recreate the Millennium Falcon.
- Use sausage, mushrooms, pepperoni, and other toppings to recreate Dejarik, the holo-chess game on the Millennium Falcon.
- Use pineapple and yellow bell peppers to create C-3PO's head.
- Star Wars R2-D2 Pizza Cutter
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Pizza cutter makes R2-D2 sounds while you use it
- Has a textured thumb grip
- Includes a loop for hanging
- Blade is removable for cleaning
- For those in the Venn diagram intersection of Star Wars lovers and pizza lovers
- Materials: Metal, plastic
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Batteries: 3 x 1.5V, LR41 batteries (included)
- Dimensions: Approx. 9" long
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars R2-D2 Pizza Cutter or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.