Rick and Morty: The Coloring Book
Enjoy Some Ricklaxing Coloring Time
- Color outside the lines with Rick and Morty
- 80 double-sided pages to color
- Full of all that high-concept sci-fi rigmarole
Enjoy Some Ricklaxing Coloring TimeMaybe instead of visiting that alien spa after feeling the burnout of too many interdimensional adventures, Rick and Morty should have just settled in for a nice at-home coloring session with Rick and Morty: The Coloring Book and a set of colored pencils. What could possibly go wrong with a little coloring? Unless, of course, those are colored pencils that Rick made in the garage, in which case... ugh, we can't even imagine.
Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody’s going to die... so come do some coloring. That's the sort of cheery thought you want to have in your head while you color in between the lines, right? Bring your favorites to life (though not really, because again, we advise against using any colored pencils made by Rick), including Krombopulos Michael, meeseeks, plumbuses, and much much more. Prepare for intricate adult coloring patterns and high-concept sci-fi rigmarole in the best coloring book in dimension C-137!
- Rick and Morty: The Coloring Book
- Officially-licensed Rick and Morty merchandise
- From Titan Books
- 80 pages, paperback edition
- Pages are printed on both sides
- Original illustrations inspired by scenes from the show
- Dimensions: 12" square