Harry Potter - Dumbledore's Cup
- Screen-accurate replica, as seen in the Harry Potter films
- 11" tall, with detailed golden inlays and a blue stone in the stem
- Because real wizards don't do red solo cups
Headmaster Bling"Cup" is too small a word for this beauty. How about goblet? But not one of fire. Oh no. Not that. Too many painful memories - oh Cedric, we still miss you! Maybe chalice is a better word instead? Whatever you want to call it, this is a thing made for banquets and feasts. Made to be held in hands that emerge from billowing robes. Made to be lifted to faces with flowing beards or tall pointed hats. This is a thing made for people like Albus Dumbledore.
Like, literally. It's an incredibly detailed screen-accurate replica of Dumbledore's own cup, as seen in the Harry Potter movies. From the intricate golden inlay designs to the blue stone in the stem, it's an unmistakable item for any true Potter-phile's collection - and lovely enough that even a Muggle can appreciate it. And while you can't actually drink from it, you CAN display it with honor and claim that you'll be entertaining a very special guest later. Perfect for hurrying off any less-than-special guests, so you can go back to watching Harry Potter!
- Harry Potter - Dumbledore's Cup
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Made by The Noble Collection
- Authentic prop replica, as seen in the Harry Potter films
- Features decorative golden inlays with a blue stone in the stem
- Don't worry, it isn't exclusive to Headmasters (or even wizards)
- The perfect addition to any true Potterhead's collection
- Materials: plated polyresin
- Dimensions: 11" tall
- Ages 14+
- Not to be used as drinkware
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Harry Potter - Dumbledore's Cup or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.