Gummy Vandal Clutch
In Beary Blue
- Transport your gummy bears in style
- Or your cards, cash, and coins
- We won't judge what you keep in your clutch
In Beary BlueStreet artist WhisBe (short for "What is Beautiful") created his Vandal Gummy series of gummy bear mug shots to make people think about innocence lost and question, "Well, what did the gummy bear do?" Of course, we also look and think, "Mmm... gummy bears... where can I get a bag of gummy bears right now?"
Throw some cash or cards into this clutch and bounce on down to your local gummy vendor to pick up some of the chubby, chewy little bears. The pop art design kinda reminds us of a certain internet Flash series from the early 2000s (the one that wasn't for small children or big babies). In bright berry blue with the lightning bolt tribute to David Bowie from the art piece, it's got room inside for your everyday essentials (and maybe a few of those delectable gummy treats). A detachable wrist strap keeps it close it hand when you need a little sugary pick-me-up, with a cool crystal shaped zipper pull because Bowie has to have his glam.
- Gummy Vandal Clutch
- Bear-shaped wristlet clutch with David Bowie tribute
- Zipper closure with custom crystal-shaped zipper pull
- Detachable wrist strap with lobster clasp
- Dimensions: 8.75" x 7.1" x 0.9" thick