Mechanical DIY 20 Minute Timer
- 20-minute timer runs on rubber bands and gravity
- 107 pieces are scored and ready for you to punch out and put together
- A great project for makers young and old
How did it get so late so soon?If clocks and time fascinate you, this Mechanical DIY 20-Minute Timer will be the perfect addition to your desk, table, or countertop. Set it for anywhere from 1 to 20 minutes and this chronograph will then count down with a gentle tick-tock sound, making a louder noise when the timer is up. Simply assemble the 107 laser-scored pieces according to the included instruction booklet and you're ready to go. The timer is operated via an efficient roller pendulum through the power of gravity and rubber bands. The completed kit also includes an adjustment system on the back for fine tuning.
- Dr. Seuss
This beautiful and useful decoration will adorn any house in vintage style. Simply set the timer, start the pendulum, and watch it count down. Made from premium grade plywood, the 107 pieces are scored and ready for you to punch out and put together. It's a fun project that requires no tools (although you may wish to have a craft knife handy and a small hammer to help things fit). We recommend that little kids have adult supervision, to help understand instructions, provide brute force, and to keep the smaller pieces from snapping. Once assembled, test this chronograph against a regular clock to make sure it's accurate, making small calibrations as needed. Tick tock!
- Mechanical DIY 20 Minute Timer
- Set timer from 1 to 20 minutes and hear it tick as it counts down
- For those who like to be on time
- Or time management fans or people who like to bake cookies
- Pieces are precut and ready to assemble
- Number of Parts: 107
- Assembly Time: 4-5 hours
- Materials: Premium grade plywood
- Dimensions: 6.9" x 3.3" x 10" finished size
- Includes plywood sheets with 107 laser-scored parts to punch out and instructions
- No glue needed!
- Craft knife not required but may help removing pieces from sheets cleanly, and you may want to wax the gears if you use it a lot
- Kids under 12 will probably need an adult to assist
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Mechanical DIY 20 Minute Timer or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.