Mechanical DIY Theater
Gear Up for Storytime
- The puzzle that really tells a story
- 70 pieces are scored and ready for you to punch out and put together
- A great project for makers young and old
Be awe-inspired by a theater for you, crafted by you, and powered by you! Made from premium grade plywood, the 70 pieces are scored and ready for you to punch out and put together. It's a fun project that requires no tools (although you may wish to have a craft knife handy and a small hammer to help things fit). We recommend that little kids have adult supervision, to help understand instructions, provide brute force, and to keep the smaller pieces from snapping. Once you have it together, spin the gears to spin the legendary tale!
- Mechanical DIY Theater
- A fascinating 3D puzzle of storybook characters that spin and pass one another
- Tells the epic tale of a Prince, King, Dragon, Jester, Princess, and treasure
- Self-propelled - give the wheel a turn to set the gears in motion
- Pieces are precut and ready to assemble
- Number of Parts: 70
- Assembly Time: 2-3 hours
- Materials: Premium grade plywood
- Dimensions (assembled): 8.4" x 7.4" x 3"
- Includes plywood sheets with laser scored parts to punch outs, toothpicks, and instructions
- No glue needed!
- Craft knife not required but may help removing pieces from sheets cleanly, and you may want to wax the gears if you use it a lot
- Kids under 12 will probably need an adult to assist