Perpetual Disappointments Planner
- The planner for people who are sick of it all
- Demotivational quotes, trivia, Monday stickers, and more
- Not specific to one year - they are basically all the same
*sigh*In a world constantly trying to motivate us to be better, faster, stronger, more productive, happier, smarter... ugh. We'd really rather just go back to bed. Stop trying to get more out of us, world. Haven't we given enough already? Don't bother us for a while - we're just going to stick our heads in our planners and pretend to be "intensely synergizing our energy to optimize the next project," or something.
Finally, the planner just for those of us who are tired of it all: one that offers a series of disappointing twists, including weekly demotivational proverbs, reminders of notable deaths, contact pages for people who never call, space for pointless doodles, and a year's worth of "Monday" stickers. This may not be our year, but this is definitely our planner!
- Perpetual Disappointments Planner
- Undated planner (no specific year) with disappointing quotes, trivia, stickers, and more
- Perfect gift for the wet blanket in your life
- Or the person hiding under the wet blanket
- Includes a ribbon marker so you don't lose your place on the slow march toward death
- Made from paper from sustainable sources, though that won't stop the eventual heat death of the universe
- Dimensions: approximately 8" x 5" x 1/2"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Perpetual Disappointments Planner or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.