Harry Potter: The Staircase 550pc Puzzle
Try to Find Your Way
- The infamous moving steps of the Hogwarts Staircase
- A top-down view of students briskly navigating the magical stairs
- Finished size: 18 inches by 24 inches
Try to Find Your WayIt was Rowena Ravenclaw who came up with the idea of having moving staircases within Hogwarts. Maybe she meant them as a final security measure, to confound intruders. Maybe she saw the future artwork of the muggle M. C. Escher in a dream and took a liking to it. Or maybe she was just using her intense intellect to mess with everyone. Tricky witch!
The only thing harder than navigating the moving staircases when you first arrive at Hogwarts, is putting together this 550-piece jigsaw puzzle of them! It's a magical overhead view of the infamous adjusting walkways, and the many moving portraits that line the walls of Hogwarts. A few students move briskly along the stairs, probably hoping they won't be the ones caught mid-step during a move! Best of luck to you, widdle first years. Watch out for those trick steps!
- Harry Potter: The Staircase 550pc Puzzle
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- A 550-piece jigsaw puzzle of the Hogwarts Staircase viewed from above
- Image taken from the movie version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Finished Size: 18" x 24"