Harry Potter Hufflepuff Cup Horcrux
Voldemort Not Included
- Ornate cup includes Hufflepuff's symbol, the badger
- This 5-inch tall metal cup is not actually a Horcrux
- Do not use as drinkware!
You might belong in Hufflepuff,One of the founders of Hogwarts, Helga Hufflepuff, also founded the Hufflepuff house. She created this detailed and ornate cup to hold magical powers, many of which have only guessed at. Perhaps you will discover them! Hopefully, you can keep the cup safer than did Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
This heavy golden metal cup measures five inches tall and shows plenty of detail, including the Hufflepuff badger, ornate handles, and patterned carvings. It cannot be used as drinkware, but will show off your favorite House on your mantelpiece.
- The Hufflepuff Cup Horcrux
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Sits nobly on your desk or mantelpiece
- Ideal for both lovers of peace and keepers of Horcruxes
- Modeled after the original cup, created by Helga Hufflepuff
- Does not come with any piece of Voldemort
- Though it does have a cute badger
- Materials: metal
- Dimensions: 5 inches tall
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Note: Cannot be used as drinkware