Stargazer's Watch - Exclusive
Everybody's favorite asterism
- Enjoy the Big Dipper and Little Dipper, day or night
- 3-hand movement with backlight
- Phosphorous hour markers and hand decorations have an unearthly glow
Everybody's favorite asterismThese days watches are a luxury item more than ever. With our phones always reminding us of what time it is and when we should leave for that next thing and how the traffic is going to be getting there, a watch says you can tell what time it is without your phone. And an analog watch? Now that's just impressive.
This Stargazer's Watch says you value the night sky of our Northern Hemisphere. The face features the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper, and it comes with two leather bands, blue and black. With a backlight function and phosphorous hour markers and hand decorations, it positively glows under the right lighting conditions. With this on your wrist no matter how much light pollution your area has, you can always see the stars.
- Stargazer's Watch
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Face decorated with the Big Dipper and Little Dipper
- Comes with two bands: blue and black (with matching hardware)
- Functions: 3-hand movement with backlight
- Movement: Miyota Japanese
- Phosphorous hour markers and hand decorations glow in the dark
- Seconds hand has a crescent moon
- Back engraved with a teddy bear
- Materials: Stainless steel case, mineral glass face, leather bands
- Batteries: 3 SR626SW button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 1.65" diameter face x 0.75" wide band
- Fits wrists from 6 3/4" to 9" around
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Stargazer's Watch - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.