The Dead Kenny South Park Backpack - Exclusive
They killed Kenny!
- Backpack featuring Kenny from South Park
- Inside is lined with the rats that eagerly await their next meal
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
They killed Kenny!
You Ba... well, you know how the rest goes. We have seen Kenny meet his end more times than we can count at this point. If not for the fact that he has literally had conversations with Satan in the underworld we would just think he's immortal. And more times than not those rats show up for a bite to eat. Kenny has practically sustained the entire rat population of South Park on his own since 1997.
Backpack featuring Kenny from South Park. Luckily, he is still all in one piece. The inside is lined with the rats just waiting for their next meal, though. So, you know it's coming. Sooner or later.
- The Dead Kenny South Park Backpack
- Officially-licensed South Park merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Backpack featuring our favorite muffled youngster from South Park
- Felt Kenny on the outside
- Rats who are always conveniently around for Kenny's deaths line the inside (so THAT'S where they come from)
- Main compartment has two smaller zip-up pouches and a larger open sleeve for laptops
- Mesh pockets on both sides for water bottles and the like
- Materials: Polyester
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth
- Main compartment: 17" x 12" x 4 1/2"
- Laptop sleeve: 13" x 12"
- Zip-up interior pocket: 5" x 5 1/2"
- Mesh zip-up interior pocket: 8" x 12"
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.