I Love Science Journal
Eureka! I Have Written It!
- Each page has plenty of blank space for ideas
- Pages also include writing prompts and quotations
- Front of journal provides extensive reference material
Eureka! I Have Written It!I Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas is a guided journal based on author Rachel Ignotofsky's New York Times bestselling book Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World. Full of writing, drawing, and creativity prompts, I Love Science inspires kids (and adults) of all ages to fill the pages with ideas, self-exploration, and big dreams for the future. With inspirational quotes from notable female scientists, writing prompts, and nifty science infographics, this journal will encourage you to ponder the world through tinkering, discovering, doodling, and more!
To get you started, the journal's first couple of pages include formulas, equations, the Periodic Table, star charts, and more. The rest of the book is a cute notebook great for science experiments, inventions, computer programs, or journal entries, with each page reflecting the cover's science imagery with borders made of rockets, dinosaur bones, globes, octopuses, volcanoes, microscopes, jellyfish, astronauts, and atoms. Treat it as a regular journal, starting at the beginning and working toward the end, or skip around and follow the writing prompts, seeing where your passion for science takes you. You never know. You could be a future Nobel prize winner.
- I Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas
- Provides a dedicated space for young scientists to unpack their ideas
- An ideal gift for young (or old) scientists whom you love
- Front of book includes:
- Unit conversions
- Geometry formulas
- Physics equations
- Periodic Table of Elements
- A star chart
- HTML code reference
- Rest of book is full of blank and lined pages for your own content
- 192 total pages
- Dimensions: 6" x 8"