Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Glove - Dream Warriors
Bound together... waiting for you
- Super-accurate replica glove of the one worn in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
- Fake leather but real metal!
- Sized to fit most adult hands. NOT FOR CHILDREN!
Oh the horrors that 1984 created. Not the novel, we mean the year. For it was in 1984, that Wes Craven unleashed his nightmares on the whole world. It was in 1984, that Freddy Krueger stepped off of the silver screen and conquered the dreams of moviegoers around the world. His bladed glove terrified us. And now you can have your own with this Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Glove - Dream Warriors replica.
Let's get to the gory details. This replica from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 is hand-crafted out of a leather-like material, distressed to look exactly as it did in the movie. Then, real metal plates and blades (also distressed) are riveted to it. It's as if you reached into the film and stole Freddy's glove right off his evil, burnt hand. In fact, it's absolutely terrifying. We keep staring at our A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy's Glove Replica waiting for it to move on its own. Wait? Did it just twitch?
Note: We've said this before, but we want to make sure y'all are clear: this is for adults and NOT FOR CHILDREN.
- Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Glove - Dream Warriors
- Officially-licensed A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors merchandise
- Super-accurate replica from NECA
- Perfect for your Freddy Krueger costume
- Individually hand-crafted
- Fingers are riveted to a distressed faux leather glove
- Materials: Faux leather + real metal
- Care Instructions: Don't sleep with it on (or go to the bathroom, for that matter)
- Says one size fits most adult hands, but reading reviews it seems like guys with large hands are out of luck. sry. (We don't want you to order it and be disappointed.)
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" around at wrist, 14" from tip of middle finger to edge of glove
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes glove and black plastic miniature mannequin hand for display
- Ages 17+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.