Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal for Mothers
Happiness in a Line a Day
- Includes spaces for short daily entries for 5 years
- Each page includes a happiness-based quotation
- Journal would work for anyone seeking happiness
Happiness in a Line a DayWritten by Gretchen Rubin, the genius behind The Happiness Project, a book and a movement about the pursuit of happiness, the Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal for Mothers is a five-year journal with daily spots to record your daily efforts at happiness. Based on Gretchen's book Happier at Home, this journal guides mothers (and others) through capturing everyday moments of their children's growth, development, and maturity over time, leaving you with a time capsule of those precious years. Or, use it to discover your own path of happiness, exploring your unique path to self-understanding.
Each dated page in the journal has a quote related to happiness on which to meditate and ruminate, below which you can record your thoughts along with the current year. Since the journal can be started on any day of the year, it's a perfect gift any time.
- The Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal for Mothers
- Keeps your daily family reflections safe and organized
- Also works to chronicle your individual path to happiness
- Perfect for new mothers or already busy moms who want to record pieces of family life without a large commitment
- Also a wonderful gift for parents who sometimes lose sight of their individuality
- Comes in a small, hardcover format
- 368 pages
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 6.3" x 1.3"