From the Desk of Jane Austen
Perfect Post Paraphernalia
- Set includes 100 postcards of 25 designs
- Each card includes a quote from Jane's personal letters
- Cards are kept in a box styled after the Regency era
Perfect Post ParaphernaliaGood letter writing is an art, and Jane Austen was one of the masters. Since traveling was difficult, slow, and often perilous, letter writing was part of your daily routine back in the Regency era as a way to stay in touch with loved ones. The post was delivered more than once per day, and time was set aside each morning for reading and replying to letters. For Jane Austen fans who treasure the art of correspondence, From the Desk of Jane Austen is an elegant keepsake box filled with 100 postcards featuring the ubiquitous wit of Austen’s sentiments, to mail to loved ones, frame as a set, or pin to an inspiration board.
"Expect a most agreeable letter, for having nothing at all to say, there shall be no check to my genius from beginning to end." Jane Austen’s bustling life rarely left her without news to share, but even in those spare moments with nothing to pen, her incandescent wit manages to shine throughout her letters. Collected from her extensive collection of personal correspondence, this box contains 100 postcards featuring 25 of her most beloved witticisms (reproduced 4 times). Housed in a beautifully designed keepsake box, this set of postcards makes a thoughtful gift for any Austen lover.
- From the Desk of Jane Austen
- Gorgeous Regency-era designs accompany quotes from Austen's personal correspondence
- Reverse side is blank for your own correspondence or notes
- For fans of Jane Austen, Regency art, smart quotes from women, or letter writing
- Jane's quotes will inspire you to be equally clever
- 100 postcards in 25 designs
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.9" x 6.7"