Jane-a-Day 5 Year Journal
There is Nothing Like a Journal for Real Comfort
- Journal holds 5 years' worth of entries
- Each page has a quote from Jane Austen
- Journal interior and exterior have Regency styling
There is Nothing Like a Journal for Real ComfortFive-year-journals have become popular lately with good reason: they are an easy commitment. It takes no time at all to form a habit of writing a few lines per day, retelling the profound and the mundane, the romantic and the unrequited. Start this Jane Austen-themed journal in the first entry space for January 1 and continue through to December 31. Then, start fresh at the beginning and notice all that has changed over the year. Studying previous years' entries will help you gain a new wisdom over the passage of time, and perhaps a bit of Jane's wit and wisdom will have permeated your writing. And the Regency styling of its interior and exterior will help you enjoy the moment.
The Jane-a-Day 5 Year Journal will be your steadfast and constant companion for five years, holding on to your dreams, sorrows, fears, and joys. Each day's page has the month and day, and then five spots to write that day's entry for five straight years. At the top of each page is a quote from one of Jane Austen's novels, which are eminently quotable, or from her personal correspondence, which is equally so.
Sample quotes include:
"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library." - Pride and Prejudice
"Run mad as often as you like, but do not faint." - Mansfield Park
"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature." - Northanger Abbey
- Jane-a-Day 5 Year Journal
- Journal holds five years' worth of short diary entries
- Each page includes a quote from a Jane Austen novel or her personal correspondence
- For those who love to chronicle their day to day life
- Perfect for writing down your complaints when Mr. Bennet has no compassion for your nerves
- Also ideal for when you believe all hope for love is lost
- Hardbound with 368 pages
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 6.2"