Color Me Jane
Jane Austen Meets Zen
- Includes 80 pages of Austen-inspired line art to color
- Includes scenes from several of Jane's books
- Also includes Regency era styles and patterns
I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.Add this book to your own library and color in Elizabeth and Darcy, Anne and Captain Wentworth, Emma and Mr. Knightly, and all your favorite scenes and moments from the world of Jane Austen’s classic novels. From Pride and Prejudice to Sense and Sensibility to Northanger Abbey, artist Jacqui Oakley provides page after page of iconic scenes, delicious hand-drawn Austen quotes, and sumptuous Regency-inspired fashions to color in. Comes with 8 pull-out posters to color in and display.
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
The book's cover includes a Regency era pattern as well as a silhouette of Jane herself, and when you open the book, you're immersed in 80 pages of Jane's romantic storylines. Pages include quotes and scenes from Jane Austen's novels, such as Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet dancing at the ball; jewelry from the era, including brooches, earrings, cameos, and a tiara; fans and decorative patterns; and wallpaper from the period.
Take hold of your happiness, relish the wit and whimsy of Jane Austen, and color your cares away!
- Color Me Jane coloring book
- Book includes line drawings of scenes from Jane Austen novels, and items, fashions, and decorations from the Regency era
- For lovers of all things Jane, along with adult coloring book enthusiasts
- A perfect activity between battles of wits
- Ideal for combining with pining over a lost love
- Includes 8 pull-out pages suitable for framing
- 80 pages
- Dimensions: 6" x 8"
- Warning: May cause delicate swooning. Be sure to enjoy this book near a Grecian Couch for an easy repose.