Game of Thrones King's Landing Messenger Bag - Exclusive
Sitting on the throne
- Messenger bag showing off your Lannister pride
- Plenty of pockets for all your tools to help rule the Seven Kingdoms
- Red lining as rich as House Lannister
Sitting on the throneIt's not easy being a ruler. Do you know how much stuff you need just on a daily basis? Vials of poison, lots of sharp pointy things, and probably a few music boxes with "The Rains of Castamere" at the ready. The job of ruler is taxing, so you better make sure you're able to carry everything you need to get the job done. Or if you can't get the job done, at least make sure the people that are heckling you never speak again. Either one works in this scenario.
Messenger bag sporting Lannister pride for all your royal needs. Hold all your riches in all the extra pocket space, including a sleeve for your otherworldly electronic laptop.
- King's Landing Messenger Bag
- Officially-licensed HBO's Game of Thrones merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Carry all the essentials to rule the Seven Kingdoms
- Rich red color lining
- Holds up to a 15" laptop (see measurements below)
- Laptop sleeve has hook and loop over the top to keep it nice and safe
- Organizer under the flap
- Mesh water bottle pockets on sides
- Maximum strap drop length of 25"
- Removable shoulder strap attaches with metal bolt snaps
- Hand of the King embroidered on the strap pad
- Patch on the front with Lannister house sigil
- Materials: Canvas and faux leather
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth
- Outer: 12" x 18" x 2 3/4"
- Main Compartment: 11 3/4" x 17 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Laptop sleeve: 9 1/4" x 15" x 1"
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.