Schmovie: The Hilarious Game of Made-Up Movies
Sounds like an Oscar winner to us
- Make up movie names. Bad puns are always encouraged.
- Take home enough shquid trophies and you win!
- Can you come up with the most catchy title?
Sounds like an Oscar winner to usWhat would you call a horror film about an evil booger? A sci-fi about a gangsta lunch lady? A romantic comedy about a clumsy proctologist? The object of Schmovie is trying to convince the other players that your title is the best of the bunch for whatever concept is being pitched to the producer(s). We're not asking for a full script here - just a working title. Bad puns are highly encouraged.
Each round you'll roll the genre dice (sci-fi, rom-com, horror, action, drama, and producer's choice), and then draw two premise cards - one 'What?' and one 'Who?' The combination of those cards give you the movie you're trying to pitch. If your movie gets the greenlight then you'll win a shquid trophy. Win enough trophies and you win the game. Easy, right?
- Schmovie: The Hilarious Game of Made-Up Movies
- For 3-6 players (more if you have teams)
- Ages 8+
- Play Time: 35 minutes
- Mechanic: Voting
- 85 What? cards
- 85 Who? cards
- 1 genre die
- 5 erasable title boards
- 5 erasable markers
- 19 trophy bases
- 19 shquid trophies
- WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.