Star Wars 40th Anniversary Plush Sets - Exclusive
May the Force (of hugs) be with you
- Choose Luke, Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, and a ThinkGeek-exclusive Jawa
- Or choose Vader, Han, Chewie, a Stormtrooper, and a ThinkGeek-exclusive Tusken Raider
- Either way you win!
May the Force (of hugs) be with youHere's the truth, ladies and gentlemen; we really hate to tell you this, but we feel we must. The entire Star Wars saga was shot with severely distorting lenses. It's how George Lucas saved money for the special effects (and shot the whole original trilogy in his basement). That's right, the average size of an actor in Star Wars was about 10" tall - which means, the characters in these Star Wars 40th Anniversary Plush Sets are actually almost life size!
Each one is officially licensed by Lucasfilm and crafted by only the finest plush-clone engineers Kamino has to offer. They are huggable and throwable and small enough to hide in a backpack or on your desk. Chewie even has a functional pouch on his bandolier! And if you are worried about their size, just remember Yoda's wise words: "Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!" Oh, no, wait. We meant to say, "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
- Star Wars 40th Anniversary Plush Sets - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Choose Darth or Luke Set
- Luke set: Luke, Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, and a ThinkGeek-exclusive Jawa
- Darth set: Vader, Han, Chewie, a Stormtrooper, and a ThinkGeek-exclusive Tusken Raider
- Materials: Polyester fiber / plastic pellet
- Care Instructions: Cold wash
- Dimensions: 10" tall x 6" wide x 4" deep
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.