Ceramic Luke Cage Swear Jar Bank
Keep it clean
- Coin jar that looks like the swear jar from Netflix's Luke Cage
- Large opening at the top and rubber stopper on the bottom
- Make your home sound like cable TV all up in here
Keep it cleanBelieve it or not, the swear jar was actually an attempt to get Prince to make an appearance on the show. Prince had a swear jar in his own home and made people add to it whenever their language was less than squeaky clean. Unfortunately, we'll be left wondering what kind of appearance that would have been, but we were still gifted with the swear jar. Something so vibrant and colorful - much like the language you would be attempting to cut down on. Or you can just use it as a cool change jar. Either one, really.
The Luke Cage Swear Jar Bank is a vibrant yellow with a white sign that says swear jar printed on. Keep the colorful language in your house to a minimum and save up to buy a trip to Disney World. Or a pizza. Or a pizza at Disney World.
- Luke Cage Swear Jar Bank
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Swear jar like the one in Pop's Barber from the show
- Hole in the top is 1 1/2" across for comfortably fitting all types of currency
- Rubber stopper on the bottom for easy removal of swear money
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 6" diameter x 6" tall