Reptar Back Buddy Backpack - Exclusive
Mean and green
- Backpack with one main zip-up compartment
- Doubles as a cuddly plush
- What’s a dinosaur to do… when there’s kids… on the ice?
Mean and greenReptar has been on many products in his illustrious career as a dinosaur. Cereal, candy bars, and now, a backpack. Reptar is a pretty big dino, so we had to make sure the backpack was sizable as well to carry all your goodies. When he is done helping you carry your precious belongings, he is ripe for cuddles. If you thought he would be a scaly beast, to you, we say nay - he is a very plush dinosaur. After a long day of carrying things around he is ready for his just reward of hugs.
The Reptar Buddy Backpack has one large compartment that zips closed on the back of the neck. Reptar doubles as a plush - so when he isn't carrying your heavy things you can smother him in dino cuddles. You might have to do most of the hugging, though - he has tiny arms.
- Reptar Back Buddy Backpack - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Rugrats merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Adjustable polyester straps
- Plush head, arms, and feet, and tail
- Materials: 100% dinosaur
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Outer: 20" x 16 1/2" (includes length of tail) x 9"
- Compartment: 11 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Ages 3+
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.