Drinking Quest: Journey into Draught
Looking for a Party!
- Soft reboot of Drinking Quest for both experienced and new fans
- Includes 6 quests to help you get your drink on
- For 2-4 players, ages 21+
Six quests, each made up of 12 unique cards, take you through the rolicking adventures of boozy classic heroes. You'll be doing so much more than tavern-hopping in these quests:
- Meadheim: You'll fight all kinds of viking stereotypes, chase wild boars, find crappy loot, and fight the dreaded METAL BEER!
- Cursed Wizards' Tower: In this quest you'll be adventuring through a tower full of cursed wizards who drink too much and rarely leave the tower. You'll steal a wizard's hat, have a 3 day hangover, fight a Beer Holder, drink Wizard's Wine, and encounter a Sexy Cthulhu!
- Walkengaard: Some quests just have a lot of walking. Heroes rarely have jet skis or any cool modes of transportation. This quest both makes fun of and celebrates the amount of walking that Sword & Sorcery heroes tend to do. You'll fight Obvious Trolls, Drink Wraiths, A Green Dragon, and the Dwarves of Erobeer.
- Lords of Whiskeydeep: The main four quests are coming to an end and somehow our drunken heroes find themselves being lords of a ritzy harbour town! You'll visit a brothel, purchase real estate, fight a shark wearing a top hat and a monocle, and buy your way out of sticky situations because now you're the 1%.
- Bonus Quest - Kega Man Returns: Fight 8 alcoholic robot bosses.
- Bonus Quest - Morning Tea: This one could be called SOBER QUEST. It sees a bunch of hungover heroes sitting around drinking tea the next morning. The players are meant to drink something like water or cold tea to sober up. Also all of the artwork is done with real tea stains!
- Drinking Quest: Journey Into Draught
- 6 new quests for the Drinking Quest series
- Can be enjoyed by both existing and new fans, no prior Drinking Quest experience required
- For 2-4 players
- Ages 21+
- Play time: 60-90 minutes
- Mechanics: Role Playing, Drinking
- Please drink responsibly! Remember, real swords and alcohol do not mix.
- 80 Unique Cards
- 3 Polyhedral Dice
- Pad of Character Sheets
- Rule Book
- Plastic Coin Token
- Oversized Shop Card
- Cloth Map of Drinking Quest Universe