Nintendo Game Boy Notebook
All the power of Nintendo in the palm of your hand
- Notebook that looks like the classic Game Boy
- Lenticular Super Mario Land screen
- College-ruled journal
All the power of Nintendo in the palm of your handWe've come a long way in just under thirty years. If we wanted to play our Game Boy in the dark during a car trip we had wait every 3 seconds to go under a street light. We didn't have fancy backlit screens. Things were simpler then, and we loved every minute of it. Except when we tried to make a jump and then the light goes away and we can't see the platform anymore and die. We didn't love that part.
The Nintendo Game Boy Notebook features one of the most beloved handheld consoles of all time in notebook form. The "screen" is a holographic scene from Super Mario Land. Write your own adventure in this compact device. Hopefully you won't be trying to write only every few seconds when you pass under a street light, though. We have advanced past that at this point.
- Nintendo Game Boy Notebook
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- Notebook in that looks like a classic Game Boy
- Screen is a lenticular picture of Mario from Super Mario Land
- 100 pages
- College-ruled lined pages
- Dimensions: 5 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Nintendo Game Boy Notebook or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.