Space Invaders Arcade Cabinet Backpack
- Comes with bunches of pockets for holding all your alien fighting tools
- Alien Invader enemies on the zippers
- Main flap stays closed with magnets
Pew pewAs fun as carrying around an entire arcade cabinet on your back is, we decided to do something a lot more practical... and also something that will raise fewer eyebrows. We made one of the most iconic arcade games of all time into a backpack. A backpack that holds all the fancy things you need to beat back the increasingly speedy invaders, or just the stuff that you need to take notes in class or carry your stuff around. Whichever. That's the glory of it! You're prepared for all occasions!
Hold all the necessities to keep an invading alien army at bay with the Space Invaders Arcade Cabinet Backpack. Plenty of pockets and sleeves to hold all your pew pew laser ammo for taking down small, large, and medium enemies. It also holds regular people stuff, too, for when you're taking some time off, hiding behind the bases at the bottom of the screen. Added bonus - you can stick your finger in the quarter slot! That is not a euphemism.
- Space Invaders Arcade Cabinet Backpack
- Officially-licensed Space Invaders merchandise
- Store all your small, medium, and large invaders (and even the mystery ship) in an arcade-cabinet-style bag
- Pockets everywhere: Main compartment, laptop sleeve, two front zip pockets, two open pockets on the side
- Laptop sleeve secures with hook and loop strap
- Silicone arcade cabinet buttons and insert quarter hole
- Padded adjustable straps
- Main compartment flap stays closed with magnets
- Water resistant
- Invader design on zippers
- Materials: Polyester
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with damp cloth and mild soap
- Exterior: 15" x 11" x 3"
- Main compartment: 15" x 11" x 2"
- Laptop sleeve: 14" x 11" x 1"
- Large front pocket: 7" x 11" x 1/2"
- Small front pocket: 5" x 11" x 1/2"
- Ages 3+
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.