The Superhero Deck-Building Game
- Interactive PvP deck-building game
- For 2-4 players, ages 13 and up
- Unique heroes battling in an original new universe
In Emergents: Genesis, you take on the role of powerful superheroes (Emergents) and battle against your fellow players to be the last person standing. Your character belongs to one of four different classes, each with their own way of fighting and their own unique game mechanic: StrongHarms (punch first, ask questions later), Acolytes (information and secrets dealers), Non-Stops (furious flurries of blows), and Sculptors (matter and energy manipulators).
The object of the game is reduce all of the other players' heroes to zero health by attacking them while also building your deck and customizing your Emergent's superpowers. Compete to create a deck that showcases your hero's unique abilities and allows you to be the last player standing. The melee-style gameplay and gorgeous artwork will appeal to all fans of both the superhero genre and interactive card games.
- Emergents: Genesis
- For 2-4 players
- Ages 13+
- Play time: 25-45 minutes
- Mechanics: Deck Building, Player Elimination
- 13 Emergents (heroes) cards
- 48 starting deck cards
- 60 cards for the stock row (The Panel)
- 100 cards for the center row (The Page)
- Rulebook with background content