Joker Never-Ending Valentine's Cards
We <3 pranks
- One press of a button releases hours of sound
- A second press of the button makes it louder
- Every card comes set to "safe" mode
We <3 pranksPeople always say the thing they're looking for in a relationship is someone with "a good sense of humor." If you and your significant other have large senses of humor (and high tolerance levels), then you probably consider pranking each other for Valentine's Day.
These cards make the pranking easy. Both feature a variation on the phrase "Be Mine Forever." What's different is what's inside. Sort of like a box of chocolates. Except more noisy and potentially sparkly.
Grab one of these Joker Valentine's Cards, write an endearing message, and deliver it. Once your recipient presses the indicated space, either some annoying jazzy Valentine's Day music or kissy noises (depending on which card you select) will play for the next three hours. That's right! THREE HOURS. Lucky for you, an included tab allows you (the joker) to safely sample the sound, open the card, and write your message. Once the tab is removed, it's like pulling a pin on a grenade. Take cover! Or at least bring earplugs.
- Joker Valentine's Cards
- Plays sound non-stop (open or closed!) for THREE HOURS!
- Water resistant!
- Choose Kisses or Valentine's Day with Glitter
- Front reads "Be Mine"
- Inside reads "Forever"
- Makes kissy noises
- For THREE HOURS
- Valentine's Day with Glitter
- Front reads "BE MINE" on a conversation heart
- Inside reads "4 EVER" on a conversation heart
- Has heart confetti inside
- Plays "Valentine's Day music"
- For THREE HOURS
- Joker Card will not stop until the battery dies or your victim destroys it
- If your recipient presses the indicated space again, the card gets just a little bit louder
- Great card for a partner who can take a joke
- Card has a safe mode that allows you to sample the sound and write a message