Ice Cream Nomwhal - Rainbow Sherbet Exclusive
A cool little dude for a hot day
- Ice Cream Nomwhal in Rainbow Sherbet flavors
- Sports an ice cream cone horn, natch
- ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Tasty Peach Studios
A cool little dude for a hot dayIt's the middle of summer. It's hot here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ while we're writing this, and we're all taking turns having our air conditioners at home conk out. (Worst superpower evar.) So when we saw this adorable little Ice Cream Nomwhal in the studio, we were ready to eat him right up!
This Rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream Nomwhal is a ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Tasty Peach Studios. While we're more used to seeing orange in our rainbow sherbet combination, this Nomwhal is so adorable that we'll make an exception. (Timmy was going to suggest we make the yellow out of bananas, but apparently "banana sherbet" is another thing altogether, so we'll stick with lemon.) And now we'll wink and grin just like this little plushie. It can be hugs tiem nao?
- Ice Cream Nomwhal - Rainbow Sherbet
- Rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream Nomwhal plush is a ThinkGeek exclusive from our friends at Tasty Peach Studios
- Embroidered winking face and sprinkles
- And an ice cream cone horn, natch
- Super-soft minky fabric that makes it the perfect snuggle buddy
- Materials: 100% polyester with hypoallergenic filling
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Dimensions: 15" long x 10" wide x 9" tall
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Ages 5+