Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon Elite Trainer Box
An island paradise awaits
- Random pick of Sun OR Moon collector's box
- Plenty of loot for a budding trainer or seasoned master
- Don't get caught in the tall grass unprepared
An island paradise awaitsAlola has plenty of Pokémon unique to the region. It is your job as a budding Pokémon Master to catch'em all, as it were. If you're going to commit to this thing though, we recommend going all in. Dive in head first and immerse yourself in the wonderful world of cute little owls with bowties and big luchador-type cats. Whether you're starting off your Alolan journey for the first time or an avid collector with more Pokémon then you can shake a stick at, this collector's box will surely be as pretty to look at as the tropical paradise it takes place in.
The Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon Elite Trainer Box comes chock full of plenty of Poké goodies. Everything from booster packs, card sleeves, damage-counter dice, and everything in between. This blind-box type selection will land you with either the Sun OR Moon variant. We promise whichever one you end up with will be filled with the most epic of loot.
- Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon Elite Trainer Box
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Starter set for your Pokémon adventure
- Blind-box style elite trainer set - you get either Sun OR Moon
- Dimensions: 7½" x 3½" x 6¾"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 8 Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon booster packs
- 65 card sleeves featuring Solgaleo or Lunala (depending on which box you get)
- 45 Pokémon TCG energy cards
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers and 1 acrylic GX marker
- A collector's box to hold all the things! Comes with four dividers to keep it all organized
- A code card for the Pokémon TCG Online
- Ages 6+
- WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon Elite Trainer Box FAQ|
|You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean?|
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy five? Will I get five different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all five may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it hard from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.
PLEASE NOTE: Blind Boxed products are non-returnable.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon Elite Trainer Box or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.