Charlie the Choo-Choo
- Read about the bond formed between an engineer and his train
- A heartwarming tale that just happens to have unsettling illustrations
- From the world of The Dark Tower series - now for children! er...
Chuga-chugaThere have been a handful of children's tales over the years that tread that line of weird and incredibly heartwarming. What makes them weird, you ask? The visuals. Every time. The illustrations of these books just kick it up a notch. While they are wildly relevant to the story being described, they are also creepy in a dark way. The kind of way that makes you think something terrible will happen to this train right before you remember that this is actually a children's book and meant to be inspirational.
Charlie Choo Choo is a book about a train and its engineer. What makes the train so special? Charlie is alive! Read about the bond formed between a man and his train. Bonus, the train looks strangely demonic. We love everything about it.
- Author: Beryl Evans (Stephen King)
- Publisher: Simon and Schuster
- ISBN: 9781534401235
- Pages: 24
- Cover: Hardcover
- Year: 2016
- Edition: 1st
- Genre: Children