Harry Potter Lumos Gryffindor Charm Bracelet
Daring, nerve, and jewelry
- Start by getting the bracelet appropriate to your House (with 3 charms)
- Add additional charms as desired
- No incantation required
A charm bracelet seems a very innocent trinket. What other piece of jewellery is so imbued with memory and sentiment? Why do we call those little masterpieces "charms" if not in allusion to their talismanic properties? They have meaning beyond the mercenary. They are personal amulets.When we heard we were getting a bunch of Harry Potter charms, we thought that was awesome, but we wondered how we were going to store said charms at the warehouse. Have a wizard sitting on one of the shelves, ready to incant when someone orders one? Magical logistics are complicated.
- J.K. Rowling
Then we realized we were talking about a different kind of charm. This Lumos Gryffindor Charm Bracelet lets you show off your HP fandom with three exclusive jewelry charms: the Gryffindor House Crest (double-sided), the Sorting Hat, and a Lumos butterfly. We have more than a dozen additional charms for you to choose from. And, of course, if Gryffindor isn't your House, we also have the other Houses available: Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.
For our customers with nickel allergies: Yellow gold typically does not contain nickel.
- Lumos Gryffindor Charm Bracelet
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Gold-plated charm bracelet with oversized chain links
- 3 exclusive charms: the Gryffindor House Crest (double-sided), the Sorting Hat, and a Lumos butterfly
- Closes with an oval lever clasp (no trigger - you just push on the opening as opposed to having to pull a tiny switch back)
- Comes in a box suitable for gifting
- Materials: 24K gold plating over base metal
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" long (easily fits smaller wrists, just fasten in a closer link)
- Weight: 1 1/4 oz. with default charms
- A portion of the proceeds goes to Lumos Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by J.K. Rowling.
- Ages 14+