Batman Almost Got Im Card Game
I am vengeance! I am the night! I am... a card game!
- Play poker with your favorite Gotham villains
- Also one of them may or may not be Batman
- Can you subdue the Batman before he subdues you?
I am vengeance! I am the night! I am... a card game!Everyone enjoys a good leisurely game amongst friends. In this case, your friends are the toughest criminals from Gotham's underground. Unfortunately, Batman has snuck his way into your game. He wasn't invited - rude, much? Problem is, you don't know which of your "friends" is Batman. Hopefully you can work together to unmask the caped crusader! You have a card game to win, and all he's doing is keeping you from sweet victory.
The Batman Almost Got Im Card Game is a hidden role card game that has you working with some of Gotham's favorite cronies. Problem is, one of you is actually the Batman. Good luck figuring out which one it is before the caped crusader subdues you. We don't know if you know this, but the thing about Batman is that he is actually really really good at subduing bad guys. He might not be good at poker, though - TBD.
- Batman Almost Got Im Card Game
- Officially-licensed Batman: The Animated Series merchandise
- Based on the episode of the same name
- For 5-8 players
- Ages 15+
- Play time: 30 min.
- Mechanic: Hand management, set collection, hidden role
- 52 Poker Deck Cards + 2 Jokers
- 9 Secret Role Cards
- 1 Objectives Card
- 13 Oversized Character Cards
- 1 Oversized Role Explanation Cards
- 1 Oversized Dealer Card
- 1 The Brains Token
- 1 Rulebook