The Godric Gryffindor Sword
Godric's Bravery, Embodied
- Made of stainless steel and crystal cabochons
- 34" long and includes fine details on handle
- No need to pull out of the Sorting Hat
Godric's Bravery, EmbodiedOriginally made for Godric Gryffindor by the finest of all goblin silversmiths, Ragnuk the First, the sword was so beautiful that Ragnuk wanted it for himself. Gryffindor fought off Ragnuk's minions, however, and the sword remained in his possession. In later years, it would go on to take a major role in defeating Voldemort while in the hands of the worthy, including Harry Potter, all of whom it seemed to intuitively identify. This authentic recreation of the storied and enchanted sword can now be yours. If you're worthy.
Made from stainless steel and inset with many crystal cabochons of various sizes, the sword's intricately detailed handle includes likenesses of a unicorn, a hippogriff, and Godric Gryffindor himself. Gryffindor's name is engraved on the blade, just below the hilt. It is 34 inches long and permanently affixed to a gorgeous wood display plaque. Are you one of Gryffindor's worthy successors? Will you be the next to possess this precious artifact?
- Godric Gryffindor Sword
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Symbolizes bravery and fighting for what's right while adorning your wall
- For any member of Gryffindor or admirer of Godric Gryffindor
- Sentience not guaranteed
- Please keep away from goblins
- Ability to destroy horcruxes also not guaranteed
- Also, don't use for dueling with Muggles
- Or dueling at all, for that matter
- Materials: Stainless steel, crystal cabochons
- Dimensions: 34 inches long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Godric Gryffindor Sword or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.