Newt Scamander's Illuminating Wand
Wave on. Wave off.
- As seen in Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
- Wave it on, and wave it off. Or just wave it for fun!
- 14" long and takes 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Wave on. Wave off.Everyone always focuses on Newt's incredible, magically enhanced luggage - which, okay, it can hold a few beasts. We get it. It's cool. But it doesn't cast spells, so it'll never replace a good ol' magic wand at the top of our "magical accessories" wish list. Which isn't to say we wouldn't totally take an expanding bag or two if they were offered, obviously. We're picky, not crazy!
For example: we would happily pick this nifty prop replica of Newt's wand from the film Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them because it lights up. LIKE MAGIC. Wave it to turn it on, and wave it to turn it off. Motion-activated battery-powered magic still blows our minds, and this one looks good to boot. Fourteen inches of imitation wood in a nice collector's wand box. But let's be real - this wand isn't going to spend a whole lot of time in its box. We have beasts to find, and a light to guide us!
- Newt Scamander's Illuminating Wand
- Officially-licensed Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them merchandise
- Made by The Noble Collection
- Illuminates with a wave, and turns off with another wave
- So be careful where you're waving it!
- Detailed prop replica, based on the look of Newt's wand in the film
- Comes with collector's wand box
- Perfect for aspiring magizoologist in your life
- Capacity: a whole lotta battery-powered MAGIC
- Materials: Something wood-looking that is not wood
- Batteries: 2 AAA (not included)
- Dimensions: Wand measures 14" in length.
- Ages 10+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Newt Scamander's Illuminating Wand or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.