Augmented Reality Connect Mission Drone
It's Up to You to Save the World!
- Save the world from aliens in immersive AR game
- Endless levels mean the fun never ends!
- Can pilot drone outside of game in Free Flight Mode
It's up to you to save the world from an alien invasion, put out fires, and save civilians. You lead a team of specialists, including an engineer, firefighter, and commando, through the Danger Dome. Complete missions and endless levels in the Financial District, Downtown, and the Harbor. Everything (other than a Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone or tablet) is included; no additional equipment or in-app purchases are required. Simply charge up your drone and download the app, connect the two, and play. You can level up, unlock boosts, and gain over 40 upgrades for your drone and your headquarters. Compete against others in online leaderboards. And, while you're waiting for your drone to recharge between sessions, you can still play the game. The app utilizes a virtual drone, and you can work on your training sessions to improve your skills.
- Augmented Reality Connect Mission Drone
- Fly the drone through an AR videogame with endless levels and plenty of upgrades
- For those who want an added dimension (or three) to their drone-flying experience
- Intended for indoor play only
- Batteries: Rechargeable battery included
- Charge drone through the included USB cable
- Charge Time: Approximately 40 minutes
- Play Time per Charge: 6-8 minutes
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 6 x 10 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Compatibility: iOS and most Android smartphones and tablets with Bluetooth® capability
- Wireless Range: 30 ft. line of sight
- Includes Airhogs Connect Mission Drone quadcopter, USB charging cable, portable Airhogs AR tracking mat, carrying case, start-up guide.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years old.