D20 Button-Down Shirt
Make Your Saving Throw vs. Scope Creep
- Navy blue long-sleeved button-up shirt
- Appropriate for business casual
- Features a pattern of red d20s (fortuitously having rolled 20s)
Make Your Saving Throw vs. Scope CreepThis shirt is basically a device that helps you find the folks you want to hang out with in corporate America. Wear it to the next project kickoff meeting you've been invited to along with a bunch of folks you don't know yet (but will grow to loathe over the next few months). Get there early, and see if your shirt starts any conversations. See? Now you know who you want to work with on the project and who to avoid. Our job here is done.
This navy blue long-sleeved shirt has red d20s in a repeating pattern on it. Works with a tie or without. And if you equip this shirt, you can still wear a breastplate with it. But you're going to get some strange looks from your coworkers.
- D20 Button-Down Shirt
- Officially-licensed Dungeons & Dragons product
- Navy blue long-sleeved button-up shirt with red d20s
- Casual (not button-down) collar
- Chest pocket
- Materials: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Warm iron.
|Chest||41 in.||43 in.||45 in.||47 in.||49 in.||51 in.|
|Body Length||30 in.||30 1/2 in.||31 in.||31 1/2 in.||32 in.||32 1/2 in.|
|Sleeve Length||26 in.||26 1/4 in.||26 1/2 in.||26 3/4 in.||27 in.||27 1/4 in.|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about D20 Button-Down Shirt or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.