ThreeZero: Fallout 4 T-60 Power Armor 1/6 Figure
Juice me up with Fusion Cores
- Fully posable with over 35 points of articulation
- Outer armor is detachable and reveals detailed endoskeleton underneath
- All you need now is a Big Boy and a gratuitous amount of mini nukes
Juice me up with Fusion CoresThe ultimate power trip - power armor is the pinnacle of wasteland survival. Charging through the front gate of a raider encampment? No problem. Taking down an entire tower of super mutants? Got it covered. Hugging Dogmeat? Got it. Just be gentle. Doggy doesn't have power armor... yet.
The Fallout 4 T-60 Power Armor 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure features one of the iconic power armor suits featured in Fallout 4. The figure stands over 14" tall and has over 35 points of articulation, including articulated fingers. This collectible comes included with an assault rifle with exchangeable magazine, and an exchangeable female head. If you plan on going on a quest to find your missing son, having one of these might help you get through the thick of it.
- Fallout 4 T-60 Power Armor 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- Fully posable with over 35 points of articulation including articulating fingers
- Helmet features a light-up LED
- Outer armor is detachable
- Detailed endoskeleton underneath
- Batteries: 3 x AG1 Button Cell Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 14 1/2" tall
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Includes highly detailed weapon assault rifle with exchangeable magazine, exchangeable female head
- Age 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about ThreeZero: Fallout 4 T-60 Power Armor 1/6 Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.