Geistalon Pendant Necklace
- Pronounced guy-sta-lon
- From the pages of the Scrolls of Carrhae
- Not your average unicorn
Guy-Sta-LonEveryone assumes that all unicorns are these happy-go-lucky, rainbow-pooping magical creatures. Children love them. Ladies adore them. But anyone living in the real world should know that nothing is ever quite as good as it seems. Even the unicorn species has its dark side. Enter the Geistalon (pronounced guy-sta-lon), an armored cataphract unicorn known for its terrifying and decisive intervention in battle.
This Geistalon necklace will perfectly represent you if you have a bit of a dark side. This fine English pewter necklace from Alchemy jewelry features a Geistalon pendant with a 20-inch black chain and morningstar ball suspended beneath.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- Geistalon Pendant
- Necklace features a Geistalon pendant with suspended morningstar beneath
- Statement necklace for anyone who likes to show their dark side
- Lobster clasp closure and black curb chain
- Materials: Fine English pewter
- Dimensions: Pendant is about 1.5" x 3.6" x 0.4". Black curb chain is 20" with 1.5" extender.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Geistalon Pendant Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.