Claddagh Heart Earrings
Love. Loyalty. And Death.
- The Irish symbol for love and loyalty
- Plus a skull for a sinister twist
- Fine English pewter and siam Swarovski crystals
It's the traditional Irish symbol for love and loyalty, but these Claddagh Heart Earrings have a little something else hidden on the crown. Nestled in there is a subtle little skull, to help you protect your heart from those who would be disloyal to it. But who would dare do such a thing? We doubt anyone would be so bold with the little warning that these earrings give off. Your hearts, made from two siam Swarovski crystals, will be well-protected, even out where the world can see them.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. The post is surgical-steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. The back is plastic.
- Claddagh Heart Earrings
- Siam Swarovski crystal heart earrings with fine English pewter crown and skull
- Pair of stud earrings with plastic comfort backs
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Siam Swarovski Heart Crystal
- Dimensions: 0.7" tall x 0.4" wide x 0.6" deep