Jormungand Pendant Necklace
Grab this tale by the tail
- The World Serpent from Norse mythology
- Or Ouroboros if that's your thing
- Pendant on an adjustable wax cord
If you still like to believe that there is a little bit of magic floating around the planet, show your allegiance to ancient Norse tales with this Jormungand Pendant Necklace. Made of English Pewter with an adjustable cord, the circular pendant features engravings that read "Jormungandr Miogarosormr", which translates to "Jormundgard the World Serpent."
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- Jormungand Pendant Necklace
- Circular shape represents the World Serpent's ability to surround the world and its great ocean
- A fitting gift for any believer in Nordic tales
- Also works for fans of Ouroboros
- Works for either gender
- Materials: Fine English Pewter on a black wax cord
- Made in England
- Dimensions: 1.8" x 1.9" x 0.3" pendant on a 32" adjustable wax cord