- Set of key-shaped earrings
- Modeled after the cogs of industry
- Made of fine English Pewter
Precision accessoriesDo you know the key to a great gift? It is really understanding the person you are buying for. Their likes and wishes. Their style and outlook. If you take those things into consideration, you can't go wrong.
These Steampunk-inspired drop earrings are designed after the cogs and gears of industry. Made of fine English pewter and shaped like keys, hopefully, they will be the perfect fit for you or your special someone.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. The post is surgical-steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. The back is plastic.
- Clavitraction Earrings
- Pair of gear-inspired key-shaped earrings
- Great for anyone with a little flair for Steampunk fashion
- Materials: English Pewter, copper plated with surgical steel ear posts
- Made in England
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 0.5" x 0.1"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Clavitraction Earrings or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.