Ikarus Ear Wrap
Don't fly too high!
- Includes one ear wrap
- Designed for left ear only
- Will not melt in the sun!
Icarus did the same. He and his father were set to escape from Crete with wings made of wax and feathers and his father warned him not to fly too low or too high. He ignored his father's advice and fueled by hubris (we get to use that word here because it's a Greek mythological tragedy) ventured to close to the sun. His wax wings melted and he plunged to his death in the sea. Show your rebellious side with this Steampunk-inspired Ikarus Ear Wrap.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. The post is surgical-steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. The back is plastic.
- Ikarus Ear Wrap
- Steampunk-inspired left ear wrap featuring gears and a wing
- Ear wrap - single for left ear only
- Requires one standard ear piercing in your left ear
- Great for any rebel that dares to fly too high
- Materials: English Pewter with surgical steel post
- Made in England
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 2.3" x 0.7"