The Game of Terrible Dates
- Convince your friends to go on horrible dates!
- For 3-10 players, aged 17 and up
- Core Game and Expansions (Nerdy, Sexy, and Dark) available
How it all goes down: one player acts as The Single (the judge) each round. The rest of the players draw two types of cards: Perks and Red Flags. The perks are all the qualities you want in a date. These make your date awesome. The Red Flags? They're the things you don't want that make your date awful. Each player puts down two Perk cards they think the Single would really like in a date. Then everyone (but the Single) plays a Red Flag on the two perks of the player to their left, just to ruin everything great ever. You've got to defend why The Single should still pick your date, despite the big obvious RED FLAG trait that just got played on you!
If your date is a brain surgeon that loves video games, it's okay that they're constantly plotting to kill you, right? Uh.... good luck defending that one! In Red Flags, your ability to construct the perfect date tailored to your friend The Single, to ruin all of your competitors' dates with horrible Red Flags, and to defend your matches no matter what flaws may get played on them - that's what will make you come out on top in this dating game!
- Red Flags - the game of terrible dates!
- For 3 - 10 players
- Ages 17+
- Play Time: 30 minutes
- Mechanic: Storytelling
- Core Game:
- Includes: 400-card starter deck of Perk and Red Flag cards
- Dark Expansion: adds 75 really, really nasty Red Flag cards to your game
- Here are some heavily-censored examples:
- _________s every time they smile
- Has ________s instead of eyes
- Sweats _________
- Sexy Expansion: adds 75 sexually explicit, but definitely desirable, Perks to your game
- Some heavily-censored examples:
- Always brings a friend to bed.
- Having _________ with them is equivalent to eight hours of sleep.
- _________ can grow or tighten at will.
- Nerdy Expansion: adds 75 nerdy Perks and Red Flags to your game
- Here are some examples (hey, no need to censor these ones!):
- Owns real Pokémon
- Is your favorite Doctor
- Looks exactly like Jabba the Hutt
- Please note: all expansions require the Core Game in order to play!