Star Wars X-Wing vs. Death Star Rebel Assault Drones
Red Five, Standing By!
- Pilot the X-wing and take down the Death Star
- X-wing includes gyro-stabilization and 4-channel control
- Authentic lights and sound create immersive experience
Red Five, Standing By!Stay on target. Stay on target! You are a member of the Rebel Alliance Assault team, piloting an X-wing Fighter while trying to destroy the Death Star. Recreate the Battle of Yavin, or try another approach. Land three direct infrared bursts on the autonomous Death Star before it shoots you down with its own surface defense system, and you will come home a hero! (Medal from princess with interesting hair not included. It's like you're Chewie. Awww.)
This R/C drone set includes an auto-hovering Death Star and an X-wing Fighter with smooth, high-performance flight, gyro-stabilization, 4-channel control, and 2.4GHz communication. Bring down the Empire before the Death Star's own IR surface defense system can shoot you down. It's easier than flying through Beggar's Canyon! The X-wing's built-in HUD and responsive lights and sound give you feedback on the battle's action. Are you close to taking down the Death Star, or do you need to pull up and try another run?
- X-Wing vs. Death Star Rebel Assault Drones
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Made by Air Hogs
- Pilot an X-wing Fighter
- Take down the autonomous Death Star with three shots
- Don't get hit!
- Perfect for Rebels who want to recreate Luke Skywalker's epic takedown of the Death Star
- 4-channel control
- 2.4GHz communication
- Batteries: 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 18" x 6.1" x 12"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Wireless range: Up to 200 ft.
- Includes X-wing Starfighter Drone, flying Death Star, controller, 2 USB cables, 1 Instruction Guide
- Ages 8+
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars X-Wing vs. Death Star Rebel Assault Drones or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.