Big Daddy Bioshock Lunchbox Tin
Protect Your Lunch
- Metal lunchbox featuring the infamous Big Daddy
- Artwork from the original Bioshock cover
- Splicers won't dare mess with your lunch!
Protect Your LunchBefore they became the protectors of the Little Sisters, Big Daddies were the maintenance workers for the city of Rapture. In their big ol' diving suits, armed with drills and rivet guns, they walked the sea floor to repair leaks, break new ground for the city, and complete construction projects. Until lunchtime, that is, when they might take a nice break on the support beam of an in-progress skyscraper. Is it a "skyscraper" if it's underwater? Waterscraper? Oceanscraper? Whatever.
Kick back, relax, and open up your lunchbox tin high above the sea floor atop Point Prometheus. Just don't offer to share your lunch with us, please. We'd really rather not know what Big Daddies eat for lunch.
- Big Daddy Bioshock Lunchbox Tin
- Officially-licensed Bioshock merchandise
- Metal lunchbox featuring artwork of the Big Daddy as seen in the original Bioshock game cover art
- Plenty of room for your lunch or 480 ADAM
- Dimensions: 9" x 4" x 8"
- Ages 17+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Big Daddy Bioshock Lunchbox Tin or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.