Harry Potter Crest Jacquard Ties
When Harry Means Business
- Who said ties were boring gifts?
- Pick a Potter tie from your favorite house
- Subtle design any Potter fan can appreciate
When Harry Means BusinessIt has been nearly 20 years since the Harry Potter books first arrived on the scene. Maybe you were 10 years old when you discovered their magic. You went to the release of the second book fully dressed with spectacles, a lightning scar, and a Gryffindor scarf waving in the wind. Well, unfortunately, that would mean you are pushing 30 now, and displaying your Potter fandom with such exuberance may no longer be "socially acceptable."
These Harry Potter Crest Jacquard Ties gives even the biggest Potter fan a subtle way to say that Harry hasn't lost his appeal. Choose a 100% silk tie with either Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff crest and colors.
- Harry Potter Crest Jacquard Ties
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Choose Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff crest and colors
- (Yes, the Ravenclaw is the movie version with a raven - we knew you smarties would ask!)
- Says "I'm a Harry Potter fan, but I also mean business."
- Materials: 100% silk
- Care Instructions: Do not wash. Do not machine dry.
- Dimensions: 60" long x 3 1/4" wide at maximum
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Harry Potter Crest Jacquard Ties or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.