Star Trek TNG?ä Klingon Messenger Bag
A Bag Fit for Kahless the Unforgettable
- Holds your laptop up to 15", plus accessories
- Klingon style includes sash, custom fabric, and Bat'leth
- Interior lined with Klingon weapon print fabric
You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon.
If you follow the Way of the Warrior, keep your honor safe with this two-tone faux leather Klingon Messenger Bag which can protect your laptop (up to 15") and carry your copy of The Klingon Hamlet. The bag's interior has a nylon Klingon weapon lining, the shoulder strap is in the style of Worf's sash from Star Trek: The Next Generation, and the double snap magnetic closure flap includes its own Bat'leth with faux suede grips and Klingon symbol. The main compartment of the bag zips up, and there are two additional interior organizing pockets. There is also a grab handle in case you need to rush off to battle in a hurry.
This bag is the perfect solution for everyday commuting, or for that longer voyage to Kronos. Plus, if you're ever challenged as you go about your business, you're already equipped with your own Bat'leth. Qapla'!
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Klingon Messenger Bag
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- Protects your laptop (up to 15"), your gear, and your honor
- Perfect for any Klingon warrior laptop user
- Shoulder strap drop adjusts from 9-22"
- Zippered main compartment
- Includes two additional interior organizing pockets
- Interior print of Klingon weapons
- Flap with metal Bat'leth and double snap magnetic closure
- Materials: Polyurethane and polyester
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with damp cloth and mild soap. Lay flat to dry.
- Exterior Dimensions: 11" tall x 16" wide x 4" deep
- Interior Dimensions: 11" tall x 15" wide x 4" deep
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.