Fallout Vault 111 Knit Scarf
Cryogenic suspended animation gets chilly
- Inspired by Fallout 4
- 58" long, with "111" knit in yellow on one end
- 30% Wool / 70% Acrylic
Cryogenic suspended animation gets chillyYou have to wonder: would Vault-Tec's security staff have started a mutiny against the Overseer if they'd been given sweet "Vault 111" swag like this scarf? After all, cryogenically freezing subjects is probably chilly work (though not as chilly as actually getting frozen). Of course, they probably also would have appreciated having more rations and being allowed out of the Vault, but employee satisfaction has to start somewhere.
Whether you're a fan of Fallout 4, the number "1", hi-tech bunkers or brightly colored statement accessories, this warm wool-blend scarf is sure to please. Blue with "111" knit in yellow on one end, it's a cozy 58 inches long with 2 1/2 inch tassels. With this scarf in your wardrobe, you won't have to be the Sole Survivor to look sharp all winter (nuclear or otherwise).
- Fallout Vault 111 Knit Scarf
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- For fans of Fallout, warmth, and the number "1"
- Blue with "111" knit in yellow on one end
- Dimensions: 58" long with 2 1/2" tassels on each end
- Woven Fallout label attached
- Materials: 30% Wool / 70% Acrylic
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fallout Vault 111 Knit Scarf or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.