Star Wars Jedi's First Year Wall Calendar - Exclusive
Utinni! No, you teeny!
- Covers first few weeks + each month of baby's first year
- You fill it in, so it works this year or next or the next...
- When you're done, you'll have a Star Wars keepsake to remember baby's first year
Utinni! No, you teeny!Most of us here didn't see Star Wars when we were infants or toddlers because, well, it didn't exist. But our generation of geeks is having little geeks who can be brought up imbued in the culture. Screw BabyEinstein. We're talking BabyLucas all the way.
This calendar features 14 adorable original trilogy Star Wars characters who will help take your young padawan through his or her first year. It's flexible with spaces for you to fill in the calendar specifics so it works for any rolling 12 month period. Each page has a cute Star Wars character, plus space for your baby's photo, as well as prompts for recording important things that month, such as first Force spit-up. Projectile vomiting ain't got nothin' on using the Force.
- Star Wars Jedi's First Year Wall Calendar
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Starts off with baby's first few weeks
- One spread for each of baby's first 12 months
- Each page has a cute Star Wars character + space for baby's photo + a list for recording important things that month (such as firsts)
- You can fill in the month on the bottom, which gives you space for jotting down appointments, important notes, and meetings with the Jedi Council
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Jedi's First Year Wall Calendar - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.